Top: World's first 360-degree Panorama of Ushguli, Svaneti, Georgia, Feb 24/2009, from 12 separate photos...

Monday 3 September 2007

the W()RD: One day at a time

So I had about 35 MB of files for the blog in my USB stick to upload to my gmail account at an interent cafe in Tbilisi, after which I could then go home to the somewhat ancient guesthouse computer, download them from gmail to it, and then blog away. (That computer has USB ports, but they don't recognise anything put into them.)
1.5 hours of upload time later, I gave up, unsuccessful, and went home. I'll try again from a faster cafe today. There's lots to post; just gotta cope with these somewhat circuitous methods, at least until my computer is hooked into the guesthouse internet, which will happen after my room has been renovated and I've moved into it! One day at a time, indeed.

No comments: