Top: World's first 360-degree Panorama of Ushguli, Svaneti, Georgia, Feb 24/2009, from 12 separate photos...

Saturday 19 May 2007

the W()RD

The W()RD today is a W31RD one, the zone of online translation.

I went to http://www2.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html and inserted the phrase to be translated:

I am going shopping now but I will be back in time for lunch.

Then I selected translations from:
English to Spanish to Swedish to Arabic to Japanese to Russian, and finally back to English.
Here's what I got, with the unrecognized word (from the Russian) in[square brackets]:

Perfection during the morning, it is which necessary to stock up, that, those me less as the of will of exception which your own of [zadiy] now goes because of the dinner of food.

Wot fun one can have with this!

No comments: