Top: World's first 360-degree Panorama of Ushguli, Svaneti, Georgia, Feb 24/2009, from 12 separate photos...

Friday 19 September 2008

People of Georgia

An odd assortment today.

Top: a former landlord, Tengiz, furniture restorer. He and his family lived on the 2nd floor of a house in Tbilisi, I on the gound floor. I was there for more than 3 years - can't remember when in the last 20 years I've been in the same place for so long, such is my life.

2nd: view from Nariqala Church over Tbilisi's Old City, winter a few years ago.

3rd: one of my very favourite shots of Tbilisi - Rustaveli Avenue, opposite the Opera House.

4th: from the Kvirikoba Church festival in K'ala, Upper Svaneti, July 2007.


1 comment:

KatiƩe.Ge said...

This is so beautiful! I miss these beautiful places... thank you for being such :)