Top: World's first 360-degree Panorama of Ushguli, Svaneti, Georgia, Feb 24/2009, from 12 separate photos...

Saturday 22 September 2007

Birthday Greetings (you know who this is for)

Happy Birthday to you, dear G!

Hope you had a great day with family and friends.

This was supposed to be a skype video call to you, but the tech details of that proved to be a bit hard to work with - from the Canadian end, by the way, not from my end! Anyway, needing a plan B was the impetus for me to start doing what my blog has recently made possible: posting video clips as well as photos and text. Here's the first one, in honour of you, uploaded on your birthday and directed to you. More to follow - please let me know if you can't access this! (Hints: 1) Use a higher-speed internet connection. 2) Press the Play button, then press it again to pause and let the whole video download in the time it needs, then press Play again to run it.) Please view these birthday videos in order from bottom (this one) to top. (I have 1 or 2 more to post, but I want to do them separately in case something goes wrong with the 2nd one, which is larger than the others.)

All my love,

Me

No comments: