Top: World's first 360-degree Panorama of Ushguli, Svaneti, Georgia, Feb 24/2009, from 12 separate photos...

Friday 19 October 2007

the W()RD: Can't Wait

I was supposed to upload the new title bar for this blog when my USA viewers' population exceeded that from the Republic of Georgia for the first time. But that may take longer than I thought it would, despite the population of the entire of nation of Georgia being only about 1/70 of that of the whole USA!
So I've decided to change the title bar when the total viewer population (as reported from the first day of the blog) surpasses 2500. Which will be soon.

Another note - welcome to the first viewers from Venezuela and Saudi Arabia! The latter may have been drawn to my blog by a search for the word "Quran", which first appeared here yesterday, the first day that that nation made its appearance.

No comments: